Friday, June 29, 2012

Custom Blog Design-Hayashi Photography

My first blog re-design! Well, designing for someone else, that is. I've worked on my own blogs, destroying my coding, and then bringing it back to life again, but I finally talked someone into letting me work with their own baby, their pride and joy!

Hayashi Photography's CEO and head photographer is an old friend of mine from college. We met in a physics class. She was a photography major, and I was looking into physical therapy at the time (because of that physics class, I didn't pursue a career in PT). There was only a handful of girls in the class, so she and I stuck together.

Now years later, we've bother graduated, she has her own photography studio, and I'm working my little corner of the design world.

Check her stuff out!


No comments:

Post a Comment